Applications for the Innovation School are open!
In partnership with the City of Niš, the Startup Center Niš implements the project “Resilient and Stable Startups as Drivers of Regional Development” financed by the European Union in partnership with the Government of the Republic of Serbia through the EUPRO+ program, within which, with the support of the Science and Technology Park Niš, the Innovation School program is to be implemented.
The goal of the Innovation School is to offer an educational program that will help you understand the key aspects of innovative technological entrepreneurship, accelerate the growth of your startup companies, and exploit your potential.
The program comprises 19 unique modules, starts on May 18, 2023, and includes work sessions, mentorship, and workshops to help you advance your ideas and business models. Demo Day, the final event where you will have the opportunity to present your projects, is planned for July 21, 2023.
How to apply:
- Fill out the online application form HERE,
- In the application, in addition to the basic information about the team members, present your business idea, product, or service, as well as the goals you wish to achieve during the program.
- Applications must be submitted by May 12 at 11:59 p.m.
Teams will be selected by an expert jury based on the following criteria:
- Innovativeness and technological potential of a business idea, product, or service
- Market potential and scalability of the business model
- Qualifications and relevant experience of team members
- Commitment to the growth and development of startups through active participation in the program
- Social and economic impact of the project on the local community and the region
After the end of the selection, the selected teams will be notified by e-mail and invited to attend the opening event of the Innovation School.
Participation in the program is free, and all participants will receive:
- Access to professional mentors and industry experts
- The possibility of networking with other entrepreneurs, lecturers, and mentors
- Exclusive workshops on Lean methodology, Monetization and commercialization, Agile business, Business Model Canvas, Market analysis, Scrum methodology and, many others
- Certificate of completion for the Innovation School
- The opportunity to present their projects at the Demo Day before a jury
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to improve your business ideas, products, and services, and develop the skills and knowledge needed to successfully run a startup. Don’t miss your chance to become part of a growing innovation community that is changing the world through technological entrepreneurship.
You can find details about the Innovation School HERE.
For all questions and concerns, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your applications and are excited about working together to develop innovative technology solutions for the future!