Startup Breakfast: Education 2 Employment – Presentation of the Paid Work Practice Program and the Upskilling/Reskilling Program
On Friday, November 18, on the STP Niš YouTube channel, a new Startup Breakfast awaits you, where we will talk about the topic “Education 2 Employment – Presentation of the Paid Work Practice Program and the Upskilling/Reskilling Program.”
The “Education 2 Employment” (Е2Е) project provides technical and financial support to employers from the private sector who need a competent workforce. It is intended for companies who are missing qualified workers, and it will ensure that they acquire the employees through a work practice program lasting 1 to 4 months.
By participating in the project, the selected companies can receive:
- Help in finding and training new workers for the purpose of increasing productivity;
- Professional support in the process of recruiting and pre-selection of suitable trainees from the group of candidates that meet the Public Call requirements;
- Training for the instructors in the company (mentors);
- Professional support in developing programs for training/work practice;
- Reimbursement of a part of the program’s expenses, such as: administrative expenses, theory training, earnings/wages of the users, insurance, protective clothing, footwear and equipment, mentor hiring, materials for practical training, etc.;
- Additional time for training and/or adapting the workplace for training people with disabilities.
On behalf of the “Education 2 Employment” (Е2Е) project, the speakers at the breakfast will be Aca Ilić, Project Coordinator, and Marijana Antanasov, WBL Coordinator. The “Education 2 Employment” (Е2Е) project is an eight-year partnership project of two Governments – Swiss and Serbian, designed to create prerequisites for employing the youth in Serbia faster.