HR Lab is organizing an Employer Branding meeting in STP Niš
The second event within the collaboration between STP Niš and the Infostud Group will be held on September 14 at 16 o’clock, organized by HR Lab and the Employer Branding website. This event is intended for employers (managers, HR experts, marketing and communications experts) on the topic:
“Employer Branding Meeting: How to Attract the Best Candidates and Become/Remain a Desirable Employer”
The event will be led by:
- Isidora Maksimović Stanković, Employer Branding Specialist from the Infostud company
- Nenad Sićević, Employer Branding Specialist and founder and CEO of the creative agency Storyline.
Find out how to create solutions for concrete challenges employers face today; you will also get answers to key questions such as:
- What do the results from the employment market research say?
- What are the specific challenges among industries and generations?
- Why are some employers desirable, and others blacklisted?
- How to attract experts?
- How to motivate them to remain in the company?
- What is the role of employer branding activities in this task and who should really work on them?
- What are the key steps in making creative solutions that will delight your target group?
You can apply to attend the event at this link.